**** Upcoming Holiday Schedule for 2022 ****
- May 28 (Sat.), May 31 (Mon.) Memorial Day Pantry will be closed Store will be closed
- Jul 2 (Sat.), Jul 4th (Mon.) 4th of July Pantry will be closed Store will be closed
- Sep 3 (Sat.), Sep 5 (Mon.) Labor Day Pantry will be closed Store will be closed
THRIFT STORE SHOPPING SCHEDULE
Wednesday – Thursday – Friday 10 am to 2 pm
Saturday 9 am to 12 pm
Donation Hours and Rules
Wednesday – Thursday – Friday 10 am to 1:15 pm
Saturday 9 am to 11:15 am
We gladly accept “gently used items” and will help you unload.
We do NOT accept tv cabinets, computers, mattresses, china cabinets, entertainment centers, drop-side cribs, nonworking items, upholstered furniture with rips or stains, molded or mildewed items, magazines, and printers.
SMILE Food Pantry
FOOD PANTRY HOURS
Mondays, 9 am to 10 am
Wednesdays, 10 am to 2 pm
Saturdays, 9 am to 12 pm
All who come to the SMILE Food Pantry are eligible to receive food once a week. We have suspended the zip code requirements for food indefinitely.
- If you live within the SMILE zip codes (from Broomes Island Road and south in Calvert County), you will be issued a SMILE card when registering with proof of residency. This card will entitle you to receive food and other store benefits (as available).
- If you live outside of the SMILE zip codes, you will be issued a SMILE card for the Food Pantry use only. Another form of ID will be requested for Pantry check in.
FOOD AND MONETARY DONATIONS ARE NEEDED AND APPRECIATED! The Food Pantry will be grateful to accept donations of shelf-stable food and money during the hours it is open. Monetary donations also can be mailed to SMILE or made through PayPal (see the DONATE page.) WHEN MAILING TO SMILE…You must use our mailing address (below), or the post office will not deliver it.
MAILING ADDRESS: PO Box 1725, Lusby, MD 20657. Your donations are helping SMILE to continue to serve the community.
The SMILE Thrift Store is looking for volunteers! Thrift Store volunteers provide the crucial energy needed to operate a store that generates most of funding needed to support SMILE’s ministries, including the Food Pantry. We have immediate openings in receiving, sorting, furniture sales, and furniture pickups. For more information, visit the Thrift Store front desk and request a volunteer application, or call 410-326-0009 during Store hours.
SMILE WELCOMES YOUR DONATIONS OF GOODS!
Remember! Donations of clothing, furniture, and other items can be accepted ONLY on the following days and times:
Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays
10 am to 1:15 pm
9 to 11:15 am
How to Register for SMILE Services
Visit the SMILE SERVICES page (click link in main menu above.)
All Seniors ages 55 and older receive 50% off on all senior clothing (to be worn by the senior named on the card.)
Proof of age required. Discount only applies to person named on the discount card. To obtain a discount card for Senior Fridays, please see the Store Front Desk.